Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Scripture Mini kit - My Shepherd

Photobucket

I have a new scripture mini kit in the store and it will sell for $1.00 until January 30 then it will be $2.00. You can get this at Faith Sisters

My creative team has been busy with the new kits and I have to show you what they have been doing with them.

The first is layouts using, "Glitz'n Glam".

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The next ones are using the first scripture mini kit, "White As Snow" if you scrap booking your faith these are excellent resources. I am trying to put one out a week and keeping the cost to $2.00 so they don't break your budget but the first week they are on special at just one dollar.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The papers for White as Snow are really pictures of snow that I used as textures and I love how they turned out.

4 comments:

gabs-art said...

really beautiful pages

Michelle said...

Beautiful kit and great layouts.

Tiffani K said...

Gorgeous pages and love that mini kit.

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Looking forward to your addition to the "I Love My Pet" blog train!