Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HeartSpa Retreat

Photobucket
I am recovering from being on a retreat this past weekend. It was called "HeartSpa" and I was the director, wow what an awesome experience we had!! We had 26 ladies attending who were treated to pedicures, hand massages, and facials along with Biblical truths to help refresh us in Jesus.
After two busy day of making sure everything was running smoothly I am beat. This was the first time I have every directed a retreat the creators of HeartSpa (Group) makes it so easy to make sure you have everything you need for a successful retreat. Our church camp has a retreat center and that is where we hosted it. We had a great setting and wonderful facilities.

Well I just wanted to update my blog and stay tuned as tomorrow you are in for a treat with a "BlogTrain" collab from Faith Sisters!!

No comments: