Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day Sale

I have sadly neglected my blog lately there just hasn't been enough hours in the day to post here. I have been busy getting the final details ironed out for our "Heart Spa" retreat. We had a test run on Monday with the spa parts with our leadership staff. We had so much fun and laughed so much I know it is going to awesome when we get to the retreat center.
It doesn't take much to get ladies laughing and talking does it? So as of tomorrow the retreat is just 2 weeks away, wow!

Along with the retreat I was working on some collabs and a new kit which I just released. Oh, and in there I also went on vacation. I got to see my youngest grandsons who I hadn't seen since Christmas.
Photobucket
And I have a treat for you starting now thru September 3rd you can get any of my products at
Studio Style Designs for 60 % off.

No comments: