Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

Nine days till Christmas and I can't believe how fast the time goes. I have loads to do yet to get ready and there are still programs we have to get through at church. It is always this way for me, I'm always a last minute shopper, although I do have a bit done due to a store that closed in our area. I have outfits for all 4 of the grandsons so I am a little bit ahead of the game. I have no clue what to buy for my husband this year. Last year I knew what I wanted to get months ahead of time and worked toward that goal, but this year I just don't know.

Well I did a kit Guest Spot for Ella Designs using "Christmas Is Here" what a fab kit this is. You will need to go check out this one there is a little bit of everything in this kit, it is stuffed with goodies.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes - it is fast approaching!

Love the layouts.

Unknown said...

I love your cards. They are gorgeous!