Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Thinking!

Whew, this summer is flying by I can't believe that we will soon be in August. I am busy planning a Ladies retreat called, "Heart Spa" for September and when I started way back in January it seemed like it was so far away but now it is only a matter of 8 weeks away. So now I'm begining to feel in the panic mode, I have to tell myself it will all come together as I have a great leadership team helping me. I am excited about "Heart Spa" because it is so different from regular retreats. There will be different times when we will have spa times which will include, facials, massage of the hands, and pedicures.

Well I have a little sample of my newest kit, "Exquisite Notion" in a quick page for you. You can pick it up at Faith Sisters.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Don't forget right now to celebrate my 35th Wedding anniversary everything in the store is 35% off and grab this bonus coupon for another $3.50 off when you have an order of at least $10.00, the code is 35Wedding

No comments: