Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Textures Around Us!

Everywhere I look I see textures, the grass, bark on the tree, bricks, stonewalls etc.. You name it and it is there. I have been making my own textures for my designing so I started a new line in the store of textures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am going to put these textures on Sale for half off at Faith Sisters until August 4th, so you can get these for just $1.50 and I also have a freebie texture called, "White Grunge" for you that you can pick up here.
Photobucket
Just leave me some love if you grab it. Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Claudi said...

wow these are great! love them....

Treasured Reflections said...

Those are some incredible textures! As a fellow designer, I'm always loving new textures! Thanks for the freebie! That is so sweet!

AfriDigiDiva said...

You have created a wonderful array of textures! I really like your previews of them.

lorig said...

Fabulous textures. I really like the bark ones. Thanks for the free one to try.

Mullemaus said...

thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Emma, for this lovely freebie!