Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Up Close and Personal

I have been experimenting with my camera the last few days. I keep coming across this little green fellow sitting in my flowers.
Photobucket

I have on idea if this is the same green fellow as he looks different to me but he posed so nice.

Photobucket

I guess I was making him nervous as he turned his back on me in this one.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And just in case you have gotten totally bugged out by now I have some of my favorite flower pictures for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one I used a free photo textures by Christian O’Dell and you can pick these up on his blog.

Photobucket

5 comments:

lorig said...

Your photographs are beautiful. Great close ups of the bugs.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful photos and your blog style is great!

Kris Ann said...

You are an amazing photographer. That is a skill that I wish I was better at.

I enjoyed looking at your latest photos.

Yours Truly said...

I said this before at DST, but those photos are cool and I love the bugs. That little grasshopper is so cute, but I hope he isn't eating your flowers. I want to try some of those water droplet shots - those are pretty.

LaWanna

AfriDigiDiva said...

Those are truly beautiful photos. What camera are you using?