Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 27, 2008

Do You Need REFRESHED?

Sometimes the weekends get so busy with activities that they aren't very relaxing, lol. This past weekend was that way for me. It started off well with a relaxing massage Friday afternoon but that changed on Saturday. I woke up not feeling very well, sinus season is upon us and I hate it. So that started the day off on the wrong foot, I had to lay down putting heat on the sinus area which did help after I slept for about 40 minutes. Our church was having a Fall Harvest Festival that afternoon so I had to feel better because the Worship team was singing for about 40 minutes during it.
I made it through the activities of the Festival and we had an awesome turn out for it. The children looked so cute in their costumes and had so much fun with all the games.
Sunday morning was full as always being a minister's wife, starting with praise practice at 8:30 am and then morning worship. I think with the sinus stuff that I've had going on I ended up with a massive headache that was affecting my vision. So I didn't make it back for the evening service yesterday.
I feel much better today just tired and I need to be Refreshed. Maybe you do too after your weekend. So Come to the Water and be refreshed with these calm and soothing colors in my newest kit.
Photobucket


Everything in my store at Faith Sisters is 30% off thru October 31st.

DON'T MISS THIS AT FAITH SISTER:Get this mega collab kit for FREE when you purchase $10 in products! Get the SECOND Autumn Harvest kit when you purchase $10 more in products.

So you can get BOTH Autumn Harvest Kits for purchasing $20 or more in products from the Faith Sisters store!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

You will be all set for doing in kind of fall layout with this mega collab kit that the designers put together at Faith Sisters!!! You won't want to miss the next collab either as it is equally as awesome as this collab.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Sounds like it was a busy weekend, mine was like that too. I hate sinus season, I always have problems too... that and it's always really dry here around this time of year so you get sinus problems and dry skin, dry eyes, static electricity shocks every time I touch a light switch... lol. Tons of fun (not, lol). Have a great relaxing week if you can!

Lena said...

sorry to hear you didn't feel well! Weekends are crazy here too :)