Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wanna Brag a Little??

Face it we all like to brag a bit wither it is about our children, grandchildren or job etc... Well I have been on a kick lately making brag books with my kits. I just love these for gifts and wow did you know that Christmas is just 10 weeks away. So it is never to early to start getting ready with the little gifts. I know I am always running behind in getting the little things done or maybe you just can't afford much but want to give something to someone. Well this go together with not much time involved, just drop in the pictures and print. All of them except the Abby Album are
6 x 4 and can be printed either on your own printer or at the store. I have these all on sale with 40% off now thru October 20th. at Faith Sisters.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely brag books - and they are perfect Christmas gifts.

Barb said...

Very pretty books!

mrstank said...

Beautiful brag books!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

I have such good intentions of making family and friends brag books.... but they never seem to get done! Thanks for the inspiration! Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/