Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, October 3, 2008

Dollar Days $$$$$$$ plus a freebie

This has been a very emotional week for us, our son came and told us they are getting a divorce and it was out of the blue. We had no idea so we weren't in any way prepared for this news. I'm not sure you would every get totally prepared for something like this but maybe you at least wouldn't have been blindsided. So all week my creative spirit flew the coop, I was just really tired and couldn't focus at all on doing any designing. But finally yesterday I finished a collab that I had due for October and that seemed to kick me back in gear.


Wow have I got a bargain for you starting today and going through October 10th everything in the store is $1.00 at Faith Sisters.

That is right just One Buck will buy a whole kit or CU Textures. I also have a brand new kit, "Winter Frost" that will get you all set for those winter pictures of come or maybe you are like me and have pictures that you need to get scrapped.

Photobucket

If you like the new Cosmo Cricket albums I just finished up one of those last week.
Photobucket
Last but not least I have a freebie for you that you can pick up here

And here is preview of it using the kit "Winter Frost"
Photobucket

5 comments:

gabs-art said...

really beautiful!

Lorie M Designs said...

lovely winter kit!

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Stopping by on the blog train! = )

Lovely blog!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your bad news. Sending lots of prayers that your family will make it through okay!! ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 03:23am, NY 05:23am, UK 10:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).