Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hurt'in for Certain!

Oh, ouch! I am feeling my age today as we have had some intensive practices for a concert we are to have on Saturday. Even after all that standing on Sunday & Monday we went to the fair last night and walked around there for about 3 more hours. By the time we arrived home my ankle was reminding of a past injury I suffered to it. So needless to say I did not sleep well last night at all. On top of that I am usually a lady of leisure, (not) well I don't work outside of the home. I am busy designing during the day along with other things I do for the church. Today I had to start filling in for the secretary at church while she is recovering from knee replacement surgery. Well it wasn't to bad since it is only for 4 hours and I will love having that little extra pay. That has pretty much been my day today and my little dog doesn't know what to think as she had to be in her crate most of the day. Hmmmmmm she ain't gonna like the next 6 weeks.

I did finally finish a new kit yesterday for Faith Sisters shop called, "Tropical Visions".

Photobucket

It will be on sale for 40% off as an intro price until August 9th. I was out and took some more pictures to use as textures. I just put these in the store so check them out! And look below for another sample of textures that are free for you.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And if you want to try out my textures I have another freebie for you that you can pick up here at Faith Sisters.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sara E said...

I really love your textures ...
I hope you feel better soon...
have fun with your concert :)

AM said...

great textures. hope you feel better soon!

Beth said...

Oh ouch! I hope your ankle feels better soon!!

Great textures!

AfriDigiDiva said...

I feel my age all the time. I'm glad it fluctuates between 16 and 130 years.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. My knee does that when I'm up too long. It's not a good thing when you consider I love ironing all the time! Take care of that ankle, get better soon!

Joy said...

Really pretty kit and the textures/overlays are fab!!!